We are re-opening June 17 and wanted to share some of the measures we will be taking for the safety of everyone who comes into Honey & Comb. We will be following infectious control recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the State Board of Barbering and Cosmetology procedures:
- If you are feeling sick or have any symptoms please reschedule your appointment.
- Please come to the salon with clean, dry hair
- Face masks with earloops are mandatory and you must wear it the duration of your stay with us. If you are getting a color service the earloops around your mask may get color on them so we recommend disposable.
- All clients will receive a touch-less temperature check prior to your appointment by salon management or your stylist and you will be asked to answer health screen questions.
- All complimentary services will be suspended: no beverage service, no magazines, and no common waiting area. We ask that you wait in your car or in the premarked spots outside our salon in order to respect social distancing rules. Your stylist will text you when he/she is ready for you to come in.
- Hand sanitizer and sanitized pens (for you to keep) will be made readily available to all clients
- Please come to your appointment alone. We ask that you leave your friends, family and pets at home.
- Only bring the essentials, please no large purses or backpacks
Full service hair salon
📍Walnut Creek, CA
Next day local delivery for all in stock items - shop link in bio
This endpoint has been retired